Monday, September 10, 2007

Introducing...

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to my blog. Before getting into the nitty gritty, I figured I'd tell you a bit about myself and give you an insight to what this blog entails. My name is Lindsay and I'm a senior at Florida Atlantic University where I'm studying Multimedia Journalism. I'm very interested in the arts and entertainment hence the reason for this blog. You might be thinking..."Why is it called 'The Lyre Wire'?" Well to be quite honest it's very simple. A lyre is an ancient musical instrument which symbolizes music and the reason for using the word wire is because it represents the availability of attaining news quickly. Therefore, this blog is all about giving its readers fast and useful information on numerous musical artists and bands visiting South Florida. That's all for now. Hopefully the information posted here weekly will give you the chance to learn more about your favorite musicians and where to go to see them live!

No comments: