Friday, October 19, 2007

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony=Match Made In Miami.


This celebrity couple secretly married in 2004 as I read on BBC Entertainment. I'm actually very surprised yet happy that they have stuck it out this long. Especially when knowing JLo's track record about her previous relationships.

JLo who released her sixth album Oct. 9 told the BBC that "All my albums are about love, ever since the first one. But they're all about different times in love." I guess that makes sense. I wonder what time in love she's in right now? Anyway, she and her hubby Marc Anthony are currently touring together and they will be making their South Florida premiere Friday Nov. 2 at the American Airlines Arena in Miami at 8 p.m. But hold up! Not only will they be performing Friday, they will also be here Saturday Nov. 3 and Wednesday Nov. 7 too! I guess they really love us!

Marc Anthony has seen success throughout his long career and most recently with his movie featuring his wife, "El Cantante." I personally love his music though. Who can forget "I Need To Know?" It came out during the rise of latin music popularity. You know, when Ricky Martin was king?

Basically, these two together will make you sweat. From what I've seen on T.V. their performances are non-stop fun and I can only imagine how they must be live.

Now's your chance to see them though. Get your tickets now because the Lord knows they're going to sell fast. Especially in South Florida.

No comments: