Friday, October 19, 2007

I WIll Bow Down To The Kings Of Leon

Three brothers and one cousin make up the Kings of Leon which is actually kinda cute. You don't see very often today family working together. But this quad knows how to rock it.

The Kings of Leon are actually coming to South Florida Friday Nov. 2 to perform at Revolution. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. and should be one you don't want to miss.




The KOL's third album came out in the beginning of this year as I read on Wikipedia and they're actually working on their fourth album already! Drummer, Nathan Followil told NME "Man, we're sitting on a bunch of songs right now that we wish we could let the world hear!". Guess that explains it then! Actually, right now I'm really liking their song "Fans" and "Charmer" isn't bad either. To hear these songs and a few more check out their MySpace page. Ah MySpace is great.

One more thing that excites me about these guys is that they're pretty young. Their ages range from 28 to 20. Not bad if ya know what I mean. I just might have to make it out to see them...I'll be sure to wear my best heels. Wink Wink.

No comments: